Sunday, December 17, 2006

World's Cutest Babies

O.K. I know that you are thinking I am a little biased because they are mine, but I'm not, they really are the world's cutest, I checked. If you don't believe me check out these pictures.


Look at that little angel


A little perspective on size of those dainty little fingers.




She just loves the Bling Bling, she had to try on Daddy's ring!

Look at those BEAUTIFUL eyes!


Here is a little bit of Joseph.

He gets those "Finger toes" from someone who will remain nameless *coughmandycough*

I am working on a post to explain exactly what is going on with Joseph, I can tell you that his doctor's and nurses are all very happy with the way his treatment is going. I am working on how I can lord the amount of trouble he is causing over him when he gets older.

Just a note for Amy, I am sorry to tell you that Emily is a real snuggler, she just has to be held, I know that this will be a disappointment for you in February, I hope that you can find it in your heart to hold her to make her happy.

More Later,

Steve


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They are definitely cute. Emily is a snugglebunny. I will enjoy snuggling her as her aunt.