Thursday, February 1, 2007

The Many Faces of Emily

OK, I realize that given the title of this particular entry, you may think that Emily is either two-faced, or beginning to exhibit signs of multiple personalities. The jury is still out on the multiple personalities, you really have to see her during the day and then very late at night, or early in the morning depending on how you look at things. I am pretty sure that she is not two-faced, she seems pretty honest so far, though at times she is a big faker.

The reason behind the title is the simple fact that Emily likes to make faces, ALL the time. Even when she is asleep she is constantly making faces. (Her Grandma B has a great video of this on her digital camera.) She does a wicked Elvis, which unfortunately we have yet to capture on film. She has begun to smile at people other than her Daddy, now its not just gas. She yawns so big sometimes I think she could swallow my head, she has such a big mouth & such a little head. She often has a look of serious concentration, I am pretty sure that is when she is filling diapers for her Aunt Mandy to change. She has also recently discovered her tongue. She is really becoming quite the entertainer. We often wonder what's going on in her head while she's making each face. Maybe this will provide some insight.

I'm cute & I know it.

One Sheep, Two Sheep, Three Sheep, Four Sheep . . .



Hmmm, I wonder what's for breakfast. . .

Yep, Aunt Sandy is definately over-indulgent.

Pose for the camera, Smile. . . oh wait! Look over there, there's something shiny!

I wonder when my teeth will come in so I can have some chocolate cake.

I see you looking at me. Too cute to ignore, huh?


Hee-Hee-Hee, I crack myself up!

Ooohhhh, Aaaaahhhh, Ceiling Fan!

What is with this stupid hat? Haven't they figured out by now that I HATE hats?

Wow, my Daddy is really tall. . . I wonder when I'll be that tall. . .

"Oh yeah, don't forget to clean behind my ears, Dad."

Not another picture! Did my agent sign this contract? I want to renegotiate!!!

See what I mean about her yawn?

You could fit a Volkswagon in there, right in front of her tonsils.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I may be overindulgent (some people I know consider that a GOOD thing), but at least I have impeccable taste! Oh, and did someone say we were having chocolate cake?

Steve, Christa, Emily, Meghan, Charles & Elizabeth said...

Emily would like to clarify, she wasn't complaining, she was simply stating that what she had heard was fantastically true. Everybody loves an overindulgent aunt!!